Part Time nanny position available starting Monday, May 10 (flexible) in Seminary Hill - $21/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, May 10
Alexandria - Seminary Hill
$21/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny job
We are looking for PT after school help 3-4x/ week for 12 hrs/week mostly for our 5 (almost 6 yr old) starting in May and then transitioning to summer help for 15-20 hrs/week mid-June - Aug. While we have three girls, our twins will be 12 by the summer, so the bulk of your attention would be with our 6 yr old. I also work from home FT.
Activities would include crafts and games at home/in the backyard.
Walking to playgrounds
Driving to parks, pools, gardens, museums etc.
Start date is flexible between May 3 and May 12.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 5 years, 11 years, 11 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent's car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in sitter's car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: during the day (flexible days)
- TUE: during the day (flexible days)
- WED: during the day (flexible days)
- THU: during the day (flexible days)
- FRI: during the day (flexible days)
Schedule is flexible