Part Time nanny job available starting ASAP in Longbranch - $15/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting ASAP
Silver Spring - Longbranch
$15/hour for 0 hour per week
About this nanny job
We are an active, friendly family who lives near Eastern Middle School in Silver Spring. We have a very sweet and funny 2-year old son, and we have a baby girl on the way in October. We would love to find a part-time nanny who can help us Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays for the next year or more.
We are looking for someone kind, engaging, patient and cheerful to care for our children. We appreciate someone who can pitch in with laundry and light housekeeping as well as prepare our son's lunch and snacks. We expect that one or both of us will be working from home on many if not all of the days, so we appreciate someone who can help create space for us to get our work done. Experience with newborns and postpartum care would be a bonus. We require a non-smoker and eligibility to work in the U.S. We prefer CPR and first-aid certification.
- Pay is $15/hour pre-tax
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave as accrued
- From hire date until September, hours would be 9 am - 1 pm (12 hours/week), Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. From September - December, hours would be 1:30 - 5:30 (12 hours/week). Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Starting in January, hours would be 9 am - 5 pm (24 hours/week) Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We'll consider great candidates who may only be available until September! Please note, the mother will be home on maternity leave from the birth of our daughter in October until January.
- Additional hours may be possible and will be offered in advance.
- Please note, we have an older cat that keeps to herself.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 2 years
Nanny job duties
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available