Part Time nanny required starting Friday, Aug 13 - $22/hr
Posted 20 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Friday, Aug 13
Seattle, WA 98168
$22/hour on 2 days per week
About this nanny job
We’re looking for a part time nanny to care for our very cute and curious (will be) 4 month-old baby, starting in mid/late August -- someone invested in his well-being, happiness, and development. If that’s you and the info below speaks to you, let’s talk!
- 8 hours/day on Mondays and Fridays; exact times flexible between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. (guaranteed 16 hours/week)
- $21-$25/hour, depending on experience
- Open to someone working with just our family, or a nanny share
- Looking for a long-term arrangement, ideally 10+ month contract with potential for ongoing/expanded employment over time
We are a fun, creative, down to earth family; progressive and LGBTQIA+ friendly. My husband works full time outside of the house, and I’ll be working from home on Mondays and Fridays (occasionally I’ll need to work from my org’s office). You'd take the lead on caring for the baby while here those two days; I’d be available if you need me and can check in every now and then, but will be out of the way most of the time. We live on a quiet residential street in White Center, close to highways with easy parking. We are a pet-free home, and both parents are fully vaccinated.
We’re looking for someone who...
- Has experience caring for infants; can support movement towards developmental milestones
- Can help solidify and maintain a consistent care schedule (feeding, changing, nap, play)
- Is playful/silly, and appropriately affectionate; maintains a warm, stimulating/active, and safe environment
- Is willing to do light baby-related housekeeping tasks (i.e. wash bottles, baby’s laundry, clean toys, etc.)
- Is committed to strong communication about our baby’s needs, 2-way feedback and collaboration
- Is punctual and reliable
- Is CPR/Infant safety certified and fully vaccinated (including Covid vaccine); non-smoker
- Has reliable transportation to White Center (having your own car is a plus, with a clean driving record)
- Has references available to share, and is open to a background check
Could this be you? If so, send me a direct message with some information about your background. We’d like to schedule interviews for next week, and the following. Looking forward to connecting!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: during the day
- FRI: during the day