Full Time nanny position available starting Monday, Sep 20 - $34/hr
Posted 10 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Sep 20
Berkeley, CA 94703
About this nanny job
We are looking for a full-time infant sharecare nanny beginning on Sept in Central Berkeley, near the high school.
Our baby is due at the beginning of Sept. I will be on maternity leave until end of year, but am disabled and looking for full-time at-home help with new baby, getting toddler ready for school, and household support. So this would be full time with just baby, mom, and a little bit of toddler from Sept-Dec.
Then in Jan we plan to transition to a standard sharecare hosted by us, with a second family and similar-aged baby.
- Spanish & English fluent (speak Spanish to kids, English to us)
- Can drive (we can provide car if desired)
- At least 6 years of full-time nanny experience, including at least 4 babies and at least 2 years of infant sharecare
- 45 hrs / week, approx 8am - 5pm
- Can commit for 2 years
- Very active and can spend a lot of the day outdoors with the kids
- VERY punctual in mornings due to sensitive work schedule
OUR IDEAL NANNY...
- Familiar with baby led weaning, earlier potty training (not EC, but we're open to it), positive discipline
- Specializes in babies
- Follows a schedule
- Open to occasional additional hours (weekends, holidays, infrequent overnights). This is NOT a requirement.
- Open to 50 hrs / week (7:30-5:30)
Offering competitive hourly rate (negotiable), 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 sick days, all federal holidays.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent's car
- Feeding children
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available