Full Time nanny job available starting Monday, Sep 27 (flexible) in Central Business district, Seattle - $25/hr
Posted 23 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Sep 27
Seattle, WA - Central Business district, Seattle 98101
$25/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny job
We’re looking for a nanny to take care of our twin boys who will be 11 months old at the time of start of the job. This will be a full-time position (8 hours every weekday starting at 9:00 AM) for 5 weeks, starting on Sep 27, 2021. We live in Downtown Seattle, close to Pike Place.
These are the responsibilities, we're expecting the nanny to undertake:
1. Making and feeding formula, semi solids, finger food.
2. Diaper changes and change of baby clothes as required.
3. Putting the babies down for naps. We prefer being gentle, not Cry-it-out/CIO.
4. Playing with/entertaining the kids
5. Taking kids out briefly on a stroller
If you think you're a good fit for this job, please reach out - we'd love to hear from you over a video call!
PS: We (parents) are fully vaccinated against COVID and would appreciate a nanny who is COVID vaccinated too.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 11 months (twins)
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
Schedule is flexible