Family needs a caretaker starting Monday, Oct 11 - $25/hr
Posted 23 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Oct 11
Seattle, WA 98116
About this nanny job
We are two families in West Seattle seeking a caring, responsible, and experienced long-term nanny for our nanny share. Both boys will be 5 months when the position starts. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Start Date: October 11 (or around then)
• Location: West Seattle, admiral neighborhood
• Schedule: 40 hrs guaranteed a week; Monday - Friday 8-4
• Pay: $25 - 30/ hour DOE, but open for negotiation. We will go through a payroll service and will provide paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and other perks.
• Responsibilities: We are looking for a nurturing, safe, trustworthy, dependable, and fun caregiver. You must be LGBTQ friendly and accepting of all races, sexual identities, religions, and genders. We strongly value open communication and during care we ask that you are careful to ensure they are well-fed and rested, and follow the feeding and nap schedule we provide, to the best of your ability. As the boys grow, we want our caregiver to feel empowered to help them develop, play, learn, and explore with age-appropriate activities (e.g. art projects, reading, etc.). We would love to find a caregiver that values promoting an active lifestyle such as daily outings. We hope to work together long-term, and have you join our families for at least a year. The priority will always be on our children, but in addition to caregiving, we will expect light housekeeping, transportation for any out of the home activities planned, and occasional errands as needed.
• Preferred Qualifications: Experience- 3+ years of childcare experience, specifically with infants, with strong references and ability to pass a background check. We also ask that you are up-to-date on vaccines (including Covid-19, TDAP, and Flu), First Aid and CPR certification, and have a driver's license with a clean driving record. Given the current times, we are COVID-cautious and expect you to follow similar guidelines. Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 5 Months