Home » Nanny Jobs » CA » Los Angeles » Job 1070578

Full Time nanny position available starting Monday, Jan 03 - $15/hr

Posted 25 days ago by a parent

Full Time, starting Monday, Jan 03
Los Angeles, CA 90056
$15/hour on 5 days per week


About this nanny job

**This is actually a salaried job, but the platform does not have an option for salary and only gives hourly wage as an option.** Full-time nanny, salary $30,000/year, with three paid weeks off, federal holidays off, and mileage reimbursement of $0.56/mile. Hours will be between 32 and 40 hours a week, arranged each week according to our work schedules and needs. Shift will be roughly 10-6 but may vary slightly; to be determined with nanny. Although we have two children, nanny will care for a 2-year-old boy 70% of the time, with care for him and his 5-year-old sister together the other 30% of the time. We do not require our nanny to do a lot of outings; driving will be limited to school pickups a couple times a week and to quick local errands. Mother works from home and is frequently present. Primary responsibilities: play with and read books to 2-year-old boy, and include 5-year-old girl at times after she is home from school. Supervise snack and dinner; light meal prep; dishes after meals. Bathe 2-year-old and assist with potty training. Oversee 5-year-old's bath and chores. Do children's laundry, and tidy room/put away toys at end of day. Do school pickups as needed. Run quick local errands. This is a job for someone who enjoys being with little children, doesn't mind being in the house/backyard for the shift, and doesn't mind parent being home. Requirements: fully vaccinated (booster required if J&J per current national guidelines); at least 2 years' experience with small children who are not relatives; non-smoker. If interested, please message so we can chat.

Nanny job details

Who you'll nanny for

2 children
Ages: 5 years, 2 years

Nanny job duties

Job Includes

  • Bathing
  • Feeding children
  • Making meals
  • Bedtime Routine
  • Driving children in caregiver’s car

Benefits of the job

  • Parking is easy to find/available

Nanny job schedule

  • MON: During the day
  • TUE: During the day
  • WED: During the day
  • THU: During the day
  • FRI: During the day
Apply to this job

Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jan 04 at 12:00 AM.

Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Los Angeles, CA nanny jobs

Apply for nanny jobs now


Sign Up Today

Ready to find nanny jobs?

1. Make a profile
1. Make a profile
Introduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobs
2. Apply to jobs
Easily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paid
3. Get paid
Parents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.

Find nanny work today!


Join Urbansitter

As seen on