Family needs a caretaker starting ASAP - $20/hr
Posted 12 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting ASAP
Melville, NY 11747
$20/hour for 18 hours per week
About this nanny job
Looking for someone to provide afterschool care 4 days a week (exact start and stop times are flexible if needed). Responsibilities include:
* light housekeeping (loading/unloading dishwasher, taking out trash, laundry, tidying up, preparing dinner for kids)
* pick up older two girls from bus stop (across the street) and then take them with to pick up youngest from pre-school (about 2 mins drive away).
* Homework help
* Prep for school the next day (snacks, lunch, water bottles, etc)
* Prep and give dinner to kids (pasta, pizza, nuggets, rice, etc)
* Bath time
I work from home full-time and will be available to help and guide but do commute to the city occassionally so the individual in this role needs to be able to drive and have a car to do preschool pick-ups when I'm not able to.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 7, 6, and 3
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- TUE: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- WED: 2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- THU: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Apply to this job
Note: this job was set to start Monday, Nov 29 at 12:00 AM, but is still open and unfilled.
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Nov 30 at 12:00 AM.