Family looking for a full time caretaker starting Monday, Jan 03 in Presidio - $20/hr
Posted 13 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Jan 03
San Francisco, CA - Presidio 94129
$20/hour for 45 hours per week
About this nanny job
We are looking for a loving and experienced nanny to care for our easy-going and sweet 8-month-old boy.
- Full time childcare M-F 8:00am - 5pm in our home while we're working from home in our offices.
- Being fully vaccinated (Covid, Whoop Cough, Flu) and taking precautions like masking outside the home is a must.
- Light housework like dishes, baby laundry, and vacuuming would be appreciated. (We would not expect any cleaning beyond general tidying).
- Pay $20/hr, open to hourly rate or flat weekly rate of min hours.
- We live in the Presidio so a car is preferred, but we live by a PresidiGo Stop on Washington Blvd East
- Start first week of January 2022.
Our boy is an absolute joy with his default mode being smiling. He loves books, being outside, dancing, and eating. He’s on the brink of crawling and getting into everything.
We’re two full-time WFH parents in tech. We're friendly, energetic, and organized. We're looking for someone nurturing, fun, and with a sense of humor. I'm still breastfeeding and we'd be around to feed and check-in during our flexible days.
We value trust, punctuality, a direct communication style, and being proactive in anticipating needs.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 7 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- TUE: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- WED: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- THU: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- FRI: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM