Family needs a caretaker starting Monday, Jan 03 in Woodlands - $25/hr
Posted 8 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jan 03
Walnut Creek, CA - Woodlands 94598
$25/hour for 16 hours per week
About this nanny job
My family is seeking a part-time nanny to care for our 2-year-old daughter in Walnut Creek at the beginning of January. We're looking for the hours of 8am-12pm, Monday through Thursday.
Our daughter is a curious, kind, creative little gal. She loves to be outside, read, do arts and crafts, cook, dance, and draw. We're looking for someone who loves kids and is gentle, energetic and patient.
We offer guaranteed hours, sick days, vacation days, and paid holidays.
Our ideal match will meet the requirements below:
- Some light housekeeping only directly related to kid stuff: snack prep for toddler, tidy up toys after play
- We're both fully vaccinated and are seeking someone who is also vaccinated and very COVID safe
- CPR certified
- Clean driving record and no criminal history
- Paid on the books
- You're comfortable wearing a mask during working hours
We look forward to meeting you. Thank you!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 2 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- TUE: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- WED: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- THU: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM