Hiring a full time caretaker starting Tuesday, Feb 01 - $35/hr
Posted 18 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Tuesday, Feb 01
Castro Valley, CA 94546
$35/hour for 0 hour per week
About this nanny job
We are two families looking for a loving and responsible caregiver for our three infant daughters, Leigh & Avery (the spice girls) and Piper (the Pipes). We value our girls becoming independent and responsible members of society. Accordingly, we would appreciate a Nanny who will give our girls room to learn and explore while providing them the appropriate support to learn how to be respectful and responsible. Bi-lingual speakers are very much welcome as we want our girls to be future global citizens. We value an open and honest relationship, that is of mutual respect, with you. Given that you will be taking care of our family, we want to treat you like family.
· Rate: Competitive, based on experience
· Paid Time off: 15 days (inclusive of sick leave) accrued over 12 months, i.e. 1.25 days accrued per month
· Covid Time off: 14 days paid time off if tested positive
· Care for 3 infants (6-month-old twins, one 7-month-old – from two families) on a full time basis (40 hours/week) at family home in Castro Valley.
· Monday through Friday during normal business hours (8:30am – 4:30pm)
· Light Housekeeping – i.e., general tidiness after mealtime/playtime, end of day clean-up such as putting back toys, packing up high chairs, pak n' play, etc.
· Initial Employment Term: 6 months
· Renewal/Extension of Employment Term: Subject to negotiation at end of initial employment term. Extensions will be for next 6 months after initial employment term.
Other Important Information:
· Proof of Covid vaccination & booster required.
· CPR certification required – or, we’ll cover expenses of your getting certified.
· There will always be one member of the family at home in case an emergency arises.
· The girls have no known allergies or health concerns.
· Both families have a dog at home – so dog friendly is a must (no pet responsibilities).
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 6 & 7 months
Nanny job duties
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available