Family needs a caretaker starting Wednesday, Feb 02 - $18/hr
Posted 20 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Wednesday, Feb 02
Orlando, FL 32822
$18/hour for 15 hours per week
About this nanny job
Hello! My family is seeking a part-time sitter(15 hours per week) to play and teach our 2 and 1/2 year old son, Asher, at our home in the Vista Lakes/Lee Vista area of Orlando. We are looking for someone with the following availability: Wednesday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (and 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. every other Thursday) while I work from home. Asher is a very active and loving toddler so we’re looking for someone who will keep him busy and actively engage with him in his favorite activities (puzzles, practicing his ABCs and counting, playing with cars, painting, reading, playing outside, etc.) so he can fun while learning and growing. Starting at $18/hr. Please note we are a pet-friendly home and have one medium-sized/older dog in our home. Currently looking for someone to start at the end of January or early February!
- Must be available for all the days/times listed above.
- Must have the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Previous experience with young children preferred.
- Willingness to assist with potty training.
- Comfortable around pets (dog will primarily be in master bedroom during the day but around).
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 2 years
Nanny job duties
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- WED: 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- THU: 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- FRI: 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM