Nanny required starting Tuesday, Feb 01 (flexible) in Rockridge - $32/hr
Posted 18 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Tuesday, Feb 01
Oakland, CA - Rockridge 94609
$32/hour on 3 days per week
About this nanny job
We are two families in North Oakland seeking a part-time nanny! Our daughters will be 4 and 7 months old in February 2022.
- Start date is flexible but we prefer between February and early March.
- Host family lives in Rockridge very close to Colby Park. Both mom and dad work from home in an office that is separated from common areas and the nursery. The non-hosting family lives nearby, too.
- Part-time care: 3 days a week, preferably Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm. Opportunity to work occasional extra hours if it works with the nanny’s schedule.
- Guaranteed hours, vacation, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Experienced with infant care
- Fully Covid vaccinated (including booster) and up to date on other vaccines: flu, Tdap
- Gentle and affectionate
- Adept at age-appropriate indoor and outdoor play
- Proactive communicator
- Excellent references
- CPR/first aid training or willing to get certified
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 4 months, 7 months
Nanny job duties
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
Schedule is flexible