Family needs a babysitter Thursday, Mar 24 at 5:00 PM - Thursday, Mar 31 at 10:00 AM in Tarrytown - $18/hr
Posted 11 days ago by a parent
Thursday, Mar 24, 5:00pm - Thursday, Mar 31, 10:00am
Austin, TX - Tarrytown 78703
$18/hour for 161 hours
About this babysitting job
We are looking for assistance with our two kids, and general housekeeping while kids are in school, *weekdays only* starting Thursday, 3/24 ending on Thursday, 4/7. I will be having a surgery and be in bed recovering for 2-weeks (unable to walk, drive or help with kids).
Caregiver is welcome to stay the night, however paid hours will be from 6:30am - 6:30pm daily. Private Room accommodations include an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet with access to the downstairs media room.
* Assist with preparing the kids for school in AM (breakfast, pack lunches/snacks, and some days take kids to school in morning using our car. (6:30am - 8am)
* While kids are in school help tidy up around the house (kitchen and main family room), help with kid's laundry, and tidying kid's bedrooms. Prepare any items for the kid's dinner.
* Pick-up kids from school (3:30pm) and take to after-school activities (when applicable) and help with homework with oldest child (3pm - 5:30pm)
* Assist with managing bath time (kids can self-bath), dinner prep for kids meals and clean-up. (5:30 - 6:30pm).
Babysitting job details
Who you'll babysit for
Ages: 6 years, 11 years
Babysitting job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available