Full Time nanny position available starting Monday, Jun 13 - $25/hr
Posted 11 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Jun 13
Campbell, CA 95008
$25/hour for 40 hours per week
About this nanny job
This is a short term position while my full time nanny is out of country.
Normal baby duties such as:
Playing on the floor, supervising while he is crawling, changing, feeding milk or solid food, putting baby to sleep, keeping play area clean and baby meal prep/cleanup
Few call outs:
1. Hand washing with soap for 20 seconds before feeding, after changing diaper and after your arrival.
2. We won’t allow for baby to go out for a walk initially until we have established trust and long term relationship. You can be in the Backyard. It’s not a baby proof backyard though.
3. Baby isn’t crib trained yet. He sleeps on the crib mattress in the floor in parents master bedroom to avoid any fall from the bed. We don’t have a nursery room. Baby needs to be rocked to sleep and I bf 2-3 times in 8 hour window.
4. Light Household help when baby is sleeping such as dishwasher and baby laundry.
if you have any questions, please message.
Rate negotiable based on experience and references. Thanks!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 9 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- TUE: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- WED: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- THU: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- FRI: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM