Hiring a full time caretaker starting Monday, Aug 15 - $20/hr
Posted 8 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Aug 15
San Diego, CA 92119
$20/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny job
This job will be primarily providing care for our infant during the day while our older 2 children are in school. Job includes picking the older kids up from school (walking distance) and caring for all 3 after school for a short period of time. Hours are generally from 8:15am - 3:15pm with some variation.
Other Job duties include:
- Basic Infant Care
- Washing, folding, and putting away kids laundry
- Pick up in the playroom and kids bedroom
- Actively engaging the older kids when they are home
- Caring for older kids in the event they are home sick from school
What we are looking for in a caregiver:
- Knowledgeable about Child Development
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Clear communicator
There are some other things you should know about our family before choosing to work with us:
- We keep a Kosher-style home and you are welcome to bring food or eat here. If you are unfamiliar, we will teach you!
- We use gentle parenting, and we want you to be an extension of our parenting style.
Benefits to working with us:
- Walking distance from Lake Murray & Lake Murray Playground
- Walking distance from San Carlos Library
- We have lots of family within walking distance (including one with a pool!)
- Lots of love from our 2 doggos.
Pay is $17-$23/hr DOE.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 4 years, 6 years, 3 months
Nanny job duties
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day