Full Time nanny position available starting Monday, Jul 04 - $22/hr
Posted 9 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Jul 04
Denver, CO 80212
$22/hour for 44 hours per week
About this nanny job
Nanny Needed for 1 Child off Tennyson
Hi all, we are in need of immediate childcare (ideally), but willing to wait for a great fit.
We are a family of 3 who recently relocated from North Carolina, in search of a nanny to come to our home in Berkeley off Tennyson to watch our sweet 2 year old daughter.
- We'll need you 10 a.m.–4 p.m. Mon-Fri. 9:30-3:30 is also an option. Our ideal schedule is 30 hours/week, but we can discuss offering up to 35 hours if desired. If you need different hours and are the right fit, we can talk but prefer a set schedule.
- We'd love someone who is kind, experienced, hands on & well-versed in child development, experience with toddlers preferred. An eye for safety is especially important to us. An interest in coming up with creative and educational activities to engage our daughter daily would be great.
- We appreciate many aspects of both Montessori and positive parenting and would love a caregiver familiar with or willing to learn those approaches.
- Our nanny in NC was like a member of our family to us and loved creating fun, nutritious meals for our daughter (we’re vegetarian 🌱!). We don’t need a chef, but would love if you’re passionate about something and want to share that with our daughter. We know you will have the best bond!
- We live in a family-friendly neighborhood off Tennyson St. with a playground across the street, perfect for daily outings.
- We both work remotely and like to interact with our daughter but will be mindful of your space as well.
- Please be ready to pitch in with child meal time and light kid-related household management: occasional kids laundry, cleaning and tidying up after yourselves in the common areas as needed during nap time, kid meal prep, etc. Our jobs keep us very busy and we will be so grateful for your help here!
- We have one friendly cat who is very social.
- We take COVID-19 seriously and are looking for someone who is vaccinated. Please also be willing to follow social distance guidelines to reduce your exposure!
- PTO, sick days, and holidays off. If you have different scheduling needs from the above but think you could be a great fit, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- TUE: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- WED: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- THU: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- FRI: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM