Hiring a full time caretaker starting Friday, Sep 30 - $20/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Friday, Sep 30
Camas, WA 98607
$20/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny job
My spouse and I are looking for a long-term nanny to care for our 1-year-old child. We both work from home and need someone who can provide excellent care during the day.
- Covid vaccinated.
- Pet friendly: we have 3 dogs.
- 20-30 hours/week Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm. No nights or weekends needed, but flexibility to work extended hours.
- Experience with toddlers.
- Administers one-on-one care and meets the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs of the children.
- Creates a safe and nurturing environment.
- Keeping the children’s areas tidy.
- Following nap schedule.
- Preparing 3 meals a day plus snacks for our child and cleaning up after child’s meals.
- Maintaining proper hygiene for our child.
- CPR/FA, 1 & 2 (within 6-12 months of hire), and CPI certification.
- Spanish or French speaker a plus!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day