Hiring a part time caretaker starting Wednesday, Sep 14 (flexible) in Bridgeport - $18/hr
Posted 18 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Wednesday, Sep 14
Chicago, IL - Bridgeport 60608
$18/hour for 10 hours per week
About this nanny job
I’m looking for an experienced caregiver to care for my 9yr old son and 6yr old daughter. The hours are 3:00PM-8PM on MONDAYS and some FRIDAYS. Their school day ends at 3pm.
The responsibilities will be to pick them up after school, care and play with them after school, prepare a small meal and snacks, light housekeeping, and getting them ready for bed.
The ideal person for us will be someone who:
- Appreciates diversity, kindness and promotes happiness.
- Takes COVID-19 protection measures very seriously. We both work in a hospital and will take extra precautions to protect you as well.
- Is fully vaccinated against COVID
- Someone that can cook small meals
- Has their own transportation, I can provide car seats.
- Can provide references
- And, an overall trusting, reliable, caring, happy individual who will actively engage with the kids and supports their educational development.
Mini info about me: I’m a newly single mom, we live in Bridgeport (Chicago, 60608), we are blended family, we are all COVID-19 vaccinated. We work in the IL medical district.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 6yrs and 9yrs old
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- FRI: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Schedule is flexible