Part Time nanny position available starting Monday, Nov 28 - $30/hr
Posted 19 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Nov 28
Piedmont, CA 94610
$30/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny job
We are looking for an afternoon nanny to help with our two kids, Aidan (almost 12) and Sophie (almost 10). We are two working parents so really would love to find someone who becomes a seamless part of the family and household.
The routine will mainly consist of getting them from school to sports and other after school activities, or to camps in the summer, and keeping them active and focused in between. Also great if you can help with related chores like light cleaning, laundry and meal prep during downtime while kids are occupied (at activities, doing homework).
We also have two small dogs, Gizmo (5 lb) and Lucy (9 lb), who I sometimes need help walking, playing with, or organizing the kids to take care of them. They are very cute and cuddly. They are also hypoallergenic and don't shed.
Ideally we are looking for someone who wants to be with our family longer term (1 year or more).
We are somewhat flexible but generally need someone 2:30-6pm Monday through Friday. Fridays are especially flexible. We can guarantee a certain number of hours per week if that is important to you.
What we look for:
- reliable, showing up to work consistently on time
- responsible, making good decisions and helping the kids make good decisions
- organized, able to manage complex schedules, coordinate with other nannys/parents, and get kids where they need to be on time
- active and wants to have fun with the kids. they are fun and energetic children who really bond
- flexible in terms of tasks, schedule, etc.
- wants a longer term job versus something very temporary
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 11 years, 9 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day