Family looking for a caretaker starting Monday, Jan 02 in Pacific Heights - $30/hr
Posted 22 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Jan 02
San Francisco, CA - Pacific Heights 94115
$30/hour for 35 hours per week
About this nanny job
Looking for long term nanny for active 2.5 y/o boy in SF (Pac heights) starting January 2023.
- must be flexible on start hours: 8:30am or 11am due to school schedule/breaks/kid illness
- guaranteed min 35 hours a week. There may be times where it may require 40 hours a week.
- engaging and fun activities such as art or trips to museum. Someone who can suggest art materials and I will buy. No screen time.
- lunch & dinner/ food prep, laundry, bath, org/clean up toys & food related, keep room & play areas tidy,
- comfortable with non kid related duties Ie keep kitchen clean and tidy, meal prep, laundry etc. this is because there may be weeks where child hours will be less than 35 hours a week due to school or summer camps
- Spanish speaking - be able to teach Spanish and speak 100% to him. Communication with mother in English.
- has driver license and clean driving record. Ok to use family car. Pick up to/from preschool and drive to activities.
- has at least 2 to 3 years of experience with toddlers and is loving with kids
- fully up to date on all vaccinations including Covid, CPR certified
- references will be requested upon mutual acceptance
- interview process: phone screen, paid trial — ￼looking for recommendations.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- TUE: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- WED: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- THU: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- FRI: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM