Full Time nanny required starting Monday, Jan 02 in Norwalk - $18/hr
Posted 20 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Jan 02
Norwalk, CT - Norwalk 06851
$18/hour for 50 hours per week
About this nanny job
We are looking for an energetic and fun nanny in to join our family in Norwalk, CT! The kids are currently in pre-school with varying schedules, so we will need someone who can maintain a flexible schedule, knowing there will be changes from the school months to the summer months.
WHO/ AGE: 3 year old boy and a 4 year old girl
DATES OF JOB: January start preferred but flexible for sooner start. Ideally shadow our current nanny a few days in December.
HOURS: Monday- Friday; 8am - 6pm. Hours will vary depending on kid's school schedule, but we expect this to be no more than 40-42 hours per week.
- Help pack lunches, prepare and clean up breakfast, pick-up from school if needed
- Children’s laundry
- Keeping kids room neat and tidy, along with their playroom
- Minimal tidying of the home (dishes, folding kids blankets and putting away, keeping the sitting areas neat, etc)
- Some meal prep only when needed - most meals are made and ready for the kids by parents.
- Help keep kids closets tidy, pulling and storing clothes that do not fit.
Must have own transportation to/from our home and a clean reliable driving record. We have a family car to drive with the kids.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: We have a 4 year old girl and a 3 year old boy
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- TUE: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- WED: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- THU: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- FRI: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM