Sitter needed Saturday, Apr 15, 6:00pm - Sunday, Apr 16, 5:00am - $20/hr
Posted 2 months ago by a parent
Saturday, Apr 15, 6:00pm - Sunday, Apr 16, 5:00amColorado Springs, CO 80911
$20/hour for 11 hours
About this babysitting jobWe are the Mills family. We need a patient and loving care provider for little ones.We need a sitter for April 15th until the next morning at April 16th The job would start around 5pm and end at 5am the next day. We have 2 puppies and two children . Our son is 15 and high functioning autism. We also have a daughter who turns 7 this year. We also have 2 friendly 6 month old puppies. If we match we will need you occasionally but we are always reliable and respectful of your time.
Babysitting job details
Who you'll babysit for
Ages: 15 years, 6 years
Babysitting job duties
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Sunday, Apr 16 at 6:00 PM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Colorado Springs, CO babysitting jobs
Apply for babysitting jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find babysitting jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of babysitting work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available babysitting jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best babysitting jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find babysitting work today!