Hiring a babysitter Monday, May 01 at 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM in River North - $23/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Monday, May 01, 1:00pm - 5:00pmChicago, IL - River North 60654
$23/hour for 4 hours
About this babysitting jobHi! We are seeking a caring, outgoing, and creative nanny for our sweet, fun daughter who can work Wed-Fri (or Wed-Thurs) afternoons on a consistent schedule. Exact hours are negotiable. Help also needed (and appreciated) during school days off, school breaks, and some weekend evenings. We are looking for someone with a car. We are seeking someone who is good at maintaining a schedule, likes being outdoors, and comfortable coordinating play dates. We are looking for someone who wants a long-term position. Salary is $20-25 per hour and is negotiable. Start date is flexible! Most of all, we want someone who will be a good fit for our loving family.
Babysitting job details
Who you'll babysit for
Babysitting job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, May 02 at 1:00 PM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Chicago, IL babysitting jobs
Apply for babysitting jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find babysitting jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of babysitting work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available babysitting jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best babysitting jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find babysitting work today!