Family looking for a part time caretaker starting Monday, Mar 27 (flexible) in Greenwood - $22/hr
Posted 23 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Mar 27Seattle, WA - Greenwood 98103
$22/hour for 25 hours per week
About this nanny jobWe are looking for after school care for our 2 daughters. You will pick up our 4 yr old at her preschool near green lake and then our 6 yr old at her school (Bagley). If weather is nice you can take them around green lake or play at our house. If raining heavy you can drive to pick them up. We are open to 2-3 days as well.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 4, 6
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- TUE: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- WED: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- THU: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- FRI: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Mar 28 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Seattle, WA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!