Part Time nanny required starting Monday, Jun 26 in Ruxton Towers Apartments - $16/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jun 26Towson, MD - Ruxton Towers Apartments 21204
$16/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobI am moving to Towson, MD with my daughter and older son this summer. Will need 36 hours of childcare for my 8 years old daughter through the summer until school starts and then part time afterwards before/ after childcare until my work day ends. I’m a single mom and will work from home. My mom, who lived with my kids and me our whole lives and took care of my kids, unexpectedly died a year ago. My kids were at home with my mom when she died, so my daughter is traumatized from that and needs tender loving care. Her papa also has metastatic advanced cancer and another loss ahead of us. We are moving to Towson from FL, so big change. I need someone to watch her, play with her, tell her stories, and help keep up her educational skills (ex. ask her one digit multiplication tables), warm her meals or simple meal prep, help feed her if needed (she needs help at this time), watch TV with her, just help and be with her while I am working please. I cannot replace her Grandma’s love but hope to find someone who will realize that my child has lost every adult in her life except her mom and elder brother. My son is starting at Johns Hopkins University this fall, and we are all moving there to keep the family together. Thank you.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 27 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Towson, MD nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!