Nanny needed starting Monday, May 01 in Rye - $20/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, May 01Rye, NH - Rye 03870
$20/hour on 4 days per week
About this nanny jobWe recently welcomed our little boy Luca into the world and are currently enjoying the time we are spending together on parental leave. Starting in May, we will need help providing Luca with childcare as we go back to work. Care is needed Monday through Thursday, 10am-6pm. The ideal nanny will provide a learning rich environment, support his development, show him love and care and be an important extension of our family. Other responsibilities include light housekeeping. We like the outdoors, believe in shared experiences and are looking forward to this new chapter in our lives and we want to work with someone who wants to make a positive impact on Luca's life. Would you be interested in talking to learn more and see if this would be a good fit? Thanks
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 3 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, May 02 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Rye, NH nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!