Hiring a caretaker starting Monday, Apr 03 - $35/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Apr 03Los Angeles, CA 91316
$35/hour for 18 hours per week
About this nanny jobLooking for caregiver with experience working with special needs children. Our 10 year old is typical and doesn’t require much care, but our 7 year old has severe autism and intellectual disabilities. He is a sweet boy, but he requires supervision. He is also non-verbal, so communicating with him requires some patience. And he is still in diapers, so occasional diaper changes may be required when my wife and I are not available.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 10 years, 7 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- TUE: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- FRI: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Apr 04 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Los Angeles, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!