Part Time nanny job available starting Friday, Mar 24 (flexible) - $28/hr
Posted 19 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Friday, Mar 24Cambridge, MA 02138
About this nanny jobHello! We are looking for someone to help us after school with two of our children, ages 5 and 10. Super flexible options. What: Responsibilities include school pickup (if you own a car) or bus stop pick up (10 minute walk from our house), making sure kids get home and mainly being with the 5 year old as the 10 year old is super independent. When: aprox 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. (exact times would vary if its picking up from bus or school but 3 hrs) 1, 2 or 3 days per week. We are flexible if we find the right person. We can set up a schedule at the start of every month depending on your availability. End date would be end of the school year (end of June) Where: Cambridgeport (school location) Strawberry Hill, Cambridge (bus pick up location)
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 5, 10
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Saturday, Mar 25 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Cambridge, MA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!