Hiring a full time caretaker starting Monday, Apr 24 in Pleasant Hill - $32/hr
Posted 25 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Apr 24Pleasant Hill, CA - Pleasant Hill 94523
$32/hour for 30 hours per week
About this nanny jobStart Date: mid-late April Pay: $30-35 per hour, DOE Benefits: Paid vacation, paid holidays, sick pay, guaranteed hours, healthcare reimbursement Schedule: 11:30am-5:30pm M-F (30 hours/week) Details Afternoon care for two friendly and active sisters. Candidates with a background in early childhood or elementary education encouraged. Big sister, age 5, is a vibrant rainbow-loving life of the party with a love for learning and a lot to say. A creative director in training, her ideal day would center around pretend play and art projects. Little sister, age 2, is an easy-going nature lover that adores spending time outdoors, singing songs, and trying new foods. Little sister has some special needs and is currently nonverbal but uses sign language to communicate. Sign language expertise not required, but a willingness to learn the signs alongside mom, dad, and big sister to support her language development is key. In addition to childcare, duties include school pick-ups, preparing kids’ meals & snacks, and family laundry. Both parents work from home in dedicated home offices. Strong communication skills, a track record of punctuality and dependability, and a clean driving record required. Vehicle provided for use on the job to pick up kids from school and take them to the park/library/etc. No pets. Vaccines required. To be considered for this position, candidates should: - Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant paid, professional childcare experience after the age of 18 - Be able to provide professional references - Be legally eligible to work within the United States - Be willing to accept a payroll (W-2) position - Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record - Be willing to undergo criminal background checks - Be willing to become up-to-date on CPR & first aid - Be willing to become up-to-date on vaccinations - Have intermediate to advanced English communication ability - Have access to email/text
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 2 & 5
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- TUE: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- WED: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- THU: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- FRI: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Apr 25 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Pleasant Hill, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!