Hiring a caretaker starting Monday, Apr 03 in Penataquit Point - $30/hr
Posted 19 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Apr 03Bay Shore, NY - Penataquit Point 11706
$30/hour for 45 hours per week
About this nanny jobWe are an active family with 3 children, a 6 year old girl about to start 1st grade 8:25am bus pickup and 310pm bus dropoff, a 4 year old girl about to start UPK a 855am dropoff and a 3pm pickup and a 15 month old boy who will start 9:30-12:30pm 'school' and is taking a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. We have a large house with great play rooms and a big yard and pool. We love being polite, playing lots, and learning lots. Both parents have mostly work from home jobs on the third floor. During the summer, we do camps and lots of pool time. We are looking for a nanny who is comfortable taking initiative, has great patience, and finds playing with kids fun. The right candidate will be comfortable driving a mini van (mostly 10min trips, with 30min trips for summer camp), be a strong swimmer, be good at adapting to change, be happy being a part of our family. We don't stress the small stuff, but our children's safety is the most important thing to us. Our current nanny is fantastic but is pursuing a change in career. Start date is flexible ideally mid to late May. Salary is negotiable and includes vacation and sick leave.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 6 years, 4 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- TUE: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- WED: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- THU: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- FRI: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Apr 04 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Bay Shore, NY nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!