Nanny job available starting Monday, Mar 27 (flexible) in Glendale Village - $25/hr
Posted 15 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Mar 27San Mateo, CA - Glendale Village 94403
$25/hour on 4 days per week
About this nanny jobIn search of a nanny for our 15 week old baby boy. Looking for help in the afternoons from 1 pm until approximately 4/5pm. Ideally looking for Monday-Thursday but also open to an applicant who is available 2 or 3 of those days. Infant experience is a must. Responsibilities include playing with the baby, tummy time, bottle feeding, keeping him on his nap schedule, and light clean up including baby laundry and washing bottles. Pay $25 per hour.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 4 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Mar 28 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more San Mateo, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!