Sitter job available Tuesday, May 09, 6:00pm - Wednesday, May 10, 12:00am - $20/hr
Posted 19 days ago by a parent
Tuesday, May 09, 6:00pm - Wednesday, May 10, 12:00amDENVER, CO 80214
$20/hour for 6 hours
About this babysitting jobSeeking a babysitter for evening/night hours (mostly for concerts). Child will be bathed and dressed for bed. Dinner will be prepared. Responsibilities will include supervising child, giving prepared dinner/snack, instructing child to brush teeth and using potty, reading books/play/watching a movie and tucking in for bed. The rest of the time is yours to watch TV or read books. Kitchen is available to you. We do have a dog who will be taken out and exercised before we leave. We have a grass pad on the balcony available to him if he has to go potty. He'll also have a chew bone to keep him occupied.
Babysitting job details
Who you'll babysit for
Babysitting job duties
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Wednesday, May 10 at 6:00 PM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Denver, CO babysitting jobs
Apply for babysitting jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find babysitting jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of babysitting work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available babysitting jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best babysitting jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find babysitting work today!