Family needs a part time caretaker starting Monday, Apr 17 - $22/hr
Posted 19 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Apr 17San Diego, CA 92131
$22/hour on 2 days per week
About this nanny jobLooking for a long term part time nanny to care for our son. He is a laid back baby. We have two dogs in the house who doesn't need care. Mom works from home and dad works from home sometimes.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 5 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Apr 18 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more San Diego, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!