Seeking an experienced full time caretaker starting Monday, Mar 27 (flexible) in Phinney/Greenwood - $30/hr
Posted 14 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Mar 27SEATTLE, wa - Phinney/Greenwood 98117
$30/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobHello! We are a busy family of four in the Phinney Ridge/Greenwood area looking for help as mom goes back to work. Most of the nanny's time would be with our 12-month-old, but our preschooler will be home in the late afternoons and during school breaks (he is in preschool five days a week during the school year). We have some schedule flexibility, but right now envision weekly hours along these lines: Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8am-4pm Wednesdays and Fridays: 10am-5:30pm Our baby is smiley, curious, and content most of the time. Our 4-year-old is imaginative and energetic. We love spending time on nature walks, going to playgrounds, listening to music and podcasts, and making art. We are a kind, thoughtful family who hope to have a nanny who will join in and thrive in our happy chaos. Though we've never had a regular nanny before, we are easygoing in most respects and intend to be excellent employers, offering guaranteed hours, PTO, and other benefits. We would love to find a great long-term fit!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 4 years, 12 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Mar 28 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Seattle, WA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!