Family looking for a part time caretaker starting Monday, Apr 24 (flexible) in East Harlem - $25/hr
Posted 17 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Apr 24New York, NY - East Harlem 10029
$25/hour for 4 hours per week
About this nanny jobHi, My name is Sharon I am a very busy work mom who has an adorable six year old boy. I am looking for a caregiver to pick my son up after school and bring him home everyday. Due to my schedule it is impossible to be at two places at once, if you are interested please let me know. I am always willing to negotiate the rate as well. Important details : *My son goes to school in Brooklyn and we live in East Harlem, will need caregiver to bring him to school and drop him home.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- TUE: 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- WED: 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- THU: 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- FRI: 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Apr 25 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more New York, NY nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!