Hiring a caretaker starting Monday, Apr 17 in Elmhurst - $20/hr
Posted 13 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Apr 17Elmhurst, IL - Elmhurst 60126
$20/hour on 4 days per week
About this nanny joblooking for a daytime nanny for a newborn infant. Born early February. Four days a week. Right now we are looking at Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We are flexible for the right candidate. Most likely eight hour days but again, flexible. Could have some evenings, additionally if interested sporadic. would like Nanny to be open to daytime activities and help around the house light keeping things tidy and tending to newborn chores. Parents are flexible and will be in and out a lot.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 3 months
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Nanny job schedule
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Apr 18 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Elmhurst, IL nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!