Nanny needed starting Friday, Mar 31 (flexible) in Castro - $20/hr
Posted 7 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Friday, Mar 31San Francisco, CA - Castro 94114
$20/hour on 2 days per week
About this nanny jobHello! We are looking for someone to take care of our 1 year-old child once a week during the day for 4-6 hours (maybe 10 or 11am until 3 or 4pm). We'd probably like to start with Fridays, but we are open to a different day of the week, if that fits better with your schedule. We may like to increase that to two days a week in the future, depending on your availability. We'd also love to find someone who is also available for occasional evening babysitting. We are located in the Castro, walking distance from Dolores Park. This could be a good opportunity for a college student who lives nearby, although we are open to anyone who might be a good fit.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 1 year
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
Nanny job schedule
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Saturday, Apr 01 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more San Francisco, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!