Family looking for a part time caretaker starting Monday, Mar 27 - $28/hr
Posted 6 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Mar 27Mukilteo, WA 98275
$28/hour for 14 hours per week
About this nanny jobHello! I am looking for a part-time sitter/nanny a couple of days a week for my two sons. They are 3 & 12 years old, the job may require school pickup for my older son. The job will involve putting my 3 year old to bed, his older brother often likes to be in charge of that and does a great job (but does need a little oversight). They are both really fun, creative kids with big personalities. The 12 year old has ADHD, so schedules and pre planning are really important to him, he’s also going to talk your ear off about whatever gadget he’s currently taking apart. His younger brother is obsessed with all things cars, he will has you what kind of car you have, and will spend every walk pointing out each car and talking about it. They are serious characters! I own a restaurant so the hours are afternoons and evenings, I do have some flexibility on what days I’m needed at work but will usually need care for my kids 2 days each week. I typically try to make something for dinner or have an easy dinner planned to make things easier for our sitters. The only housework asked for is to pick up toys after the kids are in bed, we live in a small apartment so there’s not a ton to do. Ultimately, I’d like to find someone who can commit to 1-2 days a week for at least the next 6 months, hopefully longer. I’m happy to answer any other questions you may have! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 3, 12
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- TUE: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Mar 28 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Mukilteo, WA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!