Hiring a full time caretaker starting Monday, Apr 03 (flexible) in U Street Corridor - $20/hr
Posted 12 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Apr 03Washington, DC - U Street Corridor 20009
$20/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobWe are looking for an experienced and fun care provider to help our family from 2 pm - 8 pm daily. The job would be to pick up our youngest child from day care and play with him in the afternoon, and then help the family get through dinner and bedtime. Additional weekend hours would be great but up to you! We are a fun and laid back family and looking for a long term relationship.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 2 years
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Apr 04 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Washington, DC nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!