Part Time nanny job available starting Wednesday, May 03 (flexible) - $20/hr
Posted 5 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Wednesday, May 03Austin, TX 78749
$20/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobHi! Looking for some back up care for our 2yo son (total about 25 hrs/week) at our home in the SW Austin/north Circle C area (zip 78749) while our nanny is on vacation. Dates May 3-May 19, specific times below. Can be flexible as needed and can split between caregivers if you're only available part-time. Our son is a happy, active 2yo who loves to be outside, read, play, and make art. We live in a very friendly neighborhood with great neighbors and lots of walking areas/parks close by. In addition to his daily care, we'd like someone who is willing to pick up after him and occasionally do his laundry as needed while he naps (usually from 12-2:30pm). Must be CPR certified and be able to provide references. $20/hr Dates and time needed: Wed May 3: 7a-4p Thurs May 4: 7a-4p Fri May 5: 9a-1p Tues May 9: 8a-4p Wed May 10: 7a-4p Thurs May 11: : 7a-4p Fri May 12: 9a-1p Tues May 16: 8am-4p Wed May 17: 7a-4p Thurs May 18: 7a-4p Fri May 19: 9a-1p
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Thursday, May 04 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Austin, TX nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!