Family needs a part time caretaker starting Monday, Mar 27 in Near Carlmont HS - $30/hr
Posted 8 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Mar 27San Carlos, CA - Near Carlmont HS 94070
$30/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobHi there! We are looking for an afternoon/evening nanny to work with us Monday-Fridays from 3-8pm each day, for a total of 30 hours per week. Our four kids (9yo and 6yo daughters, and 4yo identical twin sons) are in school full-time, so the job would include work such as: *Driving kids to after-school activities *Making dinner for the kids & packing the next day’s lunches *Partnering with us on the “evening routine” – dinnertime, playtime, baths, bedtime *Doing kids’ laundry & helping keep their stuff organized We know four kids is a lot – our household is joyful and also busy! :) There would be occasional times you’d be with all four kids yourself, but we really enjoy as much time as we can have with them – so a typical evening would be you and one parent partnering as a team to run through the “evening routine” together, while the other parent was busy with work. We also have a part-time housekeeper, so this is *not* a cleaning job – but we would love a nanny who’s willing to pitch in with a bit of dishwasher loading/unloading etc sometimes. A clean driving record and a year or more of professional childcare experience is required, with a preference for teaching experience. Also, COVID safety is super important to us – for instance, we still do not typically spend time indoors with others without masks. We understand that you may not be as totally cautious as we are in your personal life, which is fine, so we do ask that you wear a mask anytime you’re indoors or in a car with us. We realize this is more than most families ask these days, so we are happy to pay an extra $2/hour to thank you. We also require proof of vaccination, including all available boosters. We look forward to hearing from you!! :)
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 9 years, 6 years, 4 years, 4 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Mar 28 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more San Carlos, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!