Nanny needed starting Wednesday, Apr 05 (flexible) in Sundown Terrace - $25/hr
Posted 8 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Wednesday, Apr 05Orinda, CA - Sundown Terrace 94563
$25/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobHi! We’re searching for an au pair/ family assistant or nanny to help out with our two kids during the week while we’re working. We’ve got a boy and a girl age 5 and 7 and live in orinda. We want someone to do drop off a few days a week and pickup, ideally do some laundry and cooking for the kids but not essential. Must be a good driver. We’re flexible on days and hours but would want 10+ hours week minimum. We need someone until July. Thanks
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 5 and 7
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Thursday, Apr 06 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Orinda, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!