Family needs a babysitter Wednesday, May 10 at 4:30 PM - Friday, May 12 at 2:00 AM in Katy - $15/hr
Posted 7 days ago by a parent
Wednesday, May 10, 4:30pm - Friday, May 12, 2:00amKaty, TX - Katy 77494
$15/hour for 33.5 hours
About this babysitting jobI am traveling for work and need someone to pick up my daughter in the evening of Wednesday 5/10/23 and take her home from after school, feed her, allow her to shower and bedtime. She would need to be at school the next day Thursday from 7am and wouldn’t need to be picked up until 5pm Thursday afternoon from after school and taken home for the same nightly routine. I should be on a red eye flight back later that night.
Babysitting job details
Who you'll babysit for
Age: 8 years
Babysitting job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Thursday, May 11 at 4:30 PM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Katy, TX babysitting jobs
Apply for babysitting jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find babysitting jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of babysitting work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available babysitting jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best babysitting jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find babysitting work today!