Full Time nanny position available starting Tuesday, Aug 01 (flexible)
Posted 11 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Tuesday, Aug 01Bellevue, NE 68123
$13/hour on 7 days per week
About this nanny jobI’m looking for someone who is able to pick my son up from daycare in the evening and watch him in my home until I return from work at 11:30pm. I work shift work so the times will be set but I won’t have set days until the schedule is created a few weeks before August starts. I am looking for someone who is fully vaccinated (and willing to show proof), does not smoke, and okay with pets in the home as I have two dogs and one cat.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Nanny job schedule
- SUN: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
- MON: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
- TUE: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
- WED: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
- THU: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
- FRI: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
- SAT: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Wednesday, Aug 02 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Bellevue, NE nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!