Nanny needed starting Saturday, Apr 01 (flexible) in Chevy Chase - $28/hr
Posted 11 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Saturday, Apr 01Chevy Chase, MD - Chevy Chase 20815
$28/hour on 7 days per week
About this nanny jobHello! Our busy family is seeking to add a live-in caregiver to our team. We have 4 kids, ages 13, 10, 8 + 8 and we live in Chevy Chase, MD. We are offering a competitive salary + a well appointed nanny suite in exchange for 20-30 of childcare per week, mostly in the morning before our kids go to school (7am-9am) and then some afternoons when the kids have lots of activities. The person in this role would join our existing team of part-time live out nanny and provide support where needed. Your main responsibilities will be in the mornings before school, weekday after-school/evening help a few times per week on days that are especially busy, weekend help now and then and traveling with the family as desired. We would also rely on you to help with the kids during the day at times when they or the nanny are sick, or they have holidays. Household management tasks include grocery shopping, running errands, dog walking. A great opportunity for a college or grad student who wants free housing and the chance to make some $$ on while completing their studies.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 13 years, 10 years, 8 years, 8 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- SUN: During the day (flexible days)
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
- SAT: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Sunday, Apr 02 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Chevy Chase, MD nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!