Family looking for a babysitter Friday, Apr 07 at 10:45 AM - Tuesday, Apr 11 at 2:00 AM - $20/hr
Posted 4 days ago by a parent
Friday, Apr 07, 10:45am - Tuesday, Apr 11, 2:00amFort worth, TX 76119
$20/hour for 87.25 hours
About this babysitting jobI'm going on a trip and would like care for my kiddos
Babysitting job details
Who you'll babysit for
Babysitting job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Cab/car service back home
- Parking is easy to find/available
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Saturday, Apr 08 at 10:45 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Fort Worth, TX babysitting jobs
Apply for babysitting jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find babysitting jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of babysitting work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available babysitting jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best babysitting jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find babysitting work today!