Full Time nanny job available starting Monday, Jun 12 in Linda Mar - $25/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Jun 12Pacifica, CA - Linda Mar 94044
$25/hour for 40 hours per week
About this nanny jobCaring for two fun loving and kind girls. During summer, mostly taking to day camps, or going on fun outings. Girls love being outdoors, walks on beach, going to park, light hikes, yoga, as well as dance parties, museums, and libraries. Assistance needed with meal prep for breakfast and packing lunches, light household assistance for kids laundry, tidying after activities, and meal prep/clean up. Getting the girls involved in chores and developing routines in a fun way. Planning fun, creative projects, science experiments, and cooking are great additions. Girls love to cook and learn about healthy foods (just not the best at always eating them - work in progress). :) Driving either own car or family car is an essential need. Some flexibility with hours, especially during summer. Looking for a caregiver that is very reliable, self initiates planning of activities, communicates well about events of the day or any concerns or needs, focuses on creating fun and positive experiences the girls, and knows how to build self confidence through positive praise and teaching/learning opportunities. Looking for someone to be their champion and advocate. Partnering with parents when discipline is needed to make sure we are all in alignment.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 7 and 4 years old
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 7:15 AM - 4:00 PM
- TUE: 7:15 AM - 4:00 PM
- WED: 7:15 AM - 4:00 PM
- THU: 7:15 AM - 4:00 PM
- FRI: 7:15 AM - 4:00 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 13 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Pacifica, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!