Family looking for a full time caretaker starting Wednesday, Jul 05 - $25/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Wednesday, Jul 05Culver City, CA 90232
$25/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobHello! We are looking for a loving, energetic, and reliable nanny/mothers helper with a car to help our family with 2 boys (2 yo and 3.5 yo) starting in July for a long term position. Location: Culver City, zip code 90232 Rate: $24-$28 depending on experience Hours: M-F 6:15 AM – 9:15 AM, 4:00 PM-6:30 PM -Will guarantee minimum of 25-30 hours per week -Opportunities for additional hours if desired -Open to separate AM and PM help if the right fit Responsibilities: -Prepare breakfast and get both kids ready for school -School drop off for both kids (they will attend the same school) -Light house tidying -During afternoon, can help with school pick up or household duties Requirements: -Experience with toddlers and caring for two kids at a time -Clean driving record and a reliable/safe car -COVID 19 and flu vaccinated -CPR certification -References and a resume -Nonsmoker -Okay to be around our friendly cat Looking forward to hearing from you!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 2 and 4
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Thursday, Jul 06 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Culver City, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!