Nanny needed starting Monday, Sep 04 (flexible) in Bridlemile - $28/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Sep 04Portland, OR - Bridlemile 97221
$28/hour on 3 days per week
About this nanny jobHi Nannies! Our family is seeking a part-time nanny for our two kids (who will be 5 and 2 this summer) beginning in September, while our current beloved nanny of four years will be away on family leave. Our kids love books, animals, playing with our (very tolerant) dog, being silly, and exploring outside. We are looking for coverage 2-3 days per week, including Mondays (with flexibility on the other 1-2 days), from 8 am to 4 pm (with some flexibility). Days would include caring for our 2-year-old for the full day and our 5-year-old after her school ends at 3 pm. We live in SW Portland, Bridlemile neighborhood. We’re looking for a nanny who is: -Up to date on vaccinations, including COVID -Familiar with gentle parenting approaches -Enthusiastic about going on outdoor adventures -Comfortable preparing the kids’ snacks and lunches -Comfortable performing light child-related household duties -Comfortable driving short distances with the kids
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 5 years and 2 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Sep 05 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Portland, OR nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!